Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DMV Member Introductions | Say Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anton_Lagergren
Contributor

94D153E7-2FB4-443C-B0D4-9D7506A3758E.png

DMV Community Member Introductions
If youโ€™d like to find other members to connect with, or would like others to be able to connect / find you โ€” then youโ€™re in the right place.

• This forum is for DMV Databricks Community Members to introduce themselves.
  • Feel free to respond to this post with whatever info youโ€™d like to share about yourself.

Examples:

• Name / Company / Position
  • Professional Interests
  • Hobbies / Fun Facts
  • Contact Info (LinkedIn / Email / Discord / etc.)
  • Or anything else youโ€™d like to share! 

โ€ƒ

1 REPLY 1

Anton_Lagergren
Contributor

๐ŸŒŸWelcome to all the new members that joined today! ๐ŸŒŸ

Iโ€™m looking forward to getting to know everyone โ€” so to kick off the introductions Iโ€™ll start ๐Ÿ™‚

My name is Anton Lagergren, and I started this DMV Databricks Community group in order to bring people together to network, share ideas, learn and grow.

I am a long time DMV resident and am excited to meet others in the area, but even if youโ€™re not local โ€” this group is open to all!!!

Professionally, I am focused on GenAI applications across industries.  Iโ€™d love to discuss use cases, architectures, etc โ€” with anyone who would like ๐Ÿ™‚

I can be reached via:

I look forward to hearing from everyone! ๐ŸŒŸ 

โ€” Anton 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group