cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Design Thinking Workshop - Dallas - Databricks Plano Office 8/27/24

Published on โ€Ž07-15-2024 09:18 AM by Databricks Employee | Updated on โ€Ž07-16-2024 10:11 AM

Databricks Design Thinking Workshop

Location: Dallas - Databricks Plano Office - 6900 Dallas Parkway, Plano, TX 75024

Date: August 27, 2024

Time: 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM CST

Join Databricks on August 27th for a collaborative, iterative workshop on Design Thinking. Design Thinking refers to how engineers and strategists reason when engaging with design problems.

This workshop starts with introductions and then we will do a hands-on workshop on the Databricks platform. After that, the design thinking takes place.

We will provide food, refreshments, and time for networking. Please bring your laptop so that you can follow along during the hands-on learning event. 

If you plan to attend, please hit the "I am going" button to RSVP. We look forward to seeing you there!

Here's the agenda:

09:30 AM - 10:00 AM: Introductions
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Hands-on Databricks learning event
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM: Design Thinking Workshop
12:30 PM - 01:30 PM:  Lunch

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Tue, Aug 27, 2024 07:30 AM PDT
End:
Tue, Aug 27, 2024 11:30 AM PDT
6900 Dallas Parkway, Plano, TX, USA
7 Comments
OliverDavidson
New Contributor

Is this event happening? There is a large group at the office WeWork but there are no databricks employees here.

juliahofmeister
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Apologies, we had cancelled this two weeks ago through our sign up page but the community was not notified. We can send out swag to people who were signed up through community.

Can you make landing pages for events like this next time also, thanks!

kylafaust
New Contributor II

My company & I would also be interested in sponsoring and involved with these events in the Future. Please message me on LinkedIn! 

juliahofmeister
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Yes, we had a landing page and that is where the event was cancelled. Apologies, I should have posted it here.

ssmantha
Visitor II

Unfortunately, I RSVPed and visited the office. It would be good to specify more details about the accessibility to the venue. Also there were no email notification about the cancellations I suppose. 

juliahofmeister
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Yes we apologize for the miscommunication and sorry you and others went to the office for a cancelled workshop. We will be sending out an email to those who RSVPd with further details.