cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 July - 24 July 2024

Published on โ€Ž06-03-2024 07:06 PM by Honored Contributor | Updated on โ€Ž07-15-2024 06:15 PM

๐Ÿš€ Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ“… Mark your calendars from 10 July to 24 July 2024!

๐Ÿ’ก Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training & certification.

๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ Be the first 1,000 to complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Customers & Prospects | Partners
Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Data Analyst Learning Plan
Machine Learning with Databricks
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Machine Learning in Production
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Generative AI Engineering with Databricks
Generative AI Engineering Pathway

#DatabricksLearningFestival #Databricks #Data #AI #DataEngineering #DataAnalysis #MachineLearning #GenerativeAI

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group  first. If you canโ€™t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! ๐Ÿ“š๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽ“

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Jul 10, 2024 07:00 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Jul 24, 2024 11:00 PM PDT
148 Comments

We will be distributing the vouchers in early August

abhranilsaha
New Contributor III

As mentioned in the FAQ page , the vouchers will be sent to the eligible candidates via email by early August, and the voucher will be valid for 6 months i.e. upto 31st Jan, 2025

abhranilsaha
New Contributor III

I have just completed the course "Data Engineering with Databricks" and also downloaded the Certificate of Completion. Do I now need to mail the certificate to somewhere to get the discount voucher or to fill-up any form?? what is the procedure??

s_park
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

No, you don't have to. It will be distributed via email to those who meet the requirements.

Q: How can I receive the voucher and coupons and when will I receive them?

A: The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early August. It will be sent to the main email address of your Databricks Academy account. Please make sure that you unblock the following email addresses: โ€œnoreply@academy.databricks.comโ€ and โ€œnoreply.userenablement@databricks.comโ€. 

urstrulyraju
New Contributor II

Hello Team,

I have completed Data Engineering with Databricks course. I got certificate as well. When I will get 50% voucher code. How can I assume that I got voucher code?

Thanks & Regards,

Naga

s_park
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi Naga! The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early August. It will be sent to the main email address of your Databricks Academy account. Please make sure that you unblock the following email addresses: โ€œnoreply@academy.databricks.comโ€ and โ€œnoreply.userenablement@databricks.comโ€. 

AdventureAce
New Contributor III

Dear Team,

I completed 'Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks' and also downloaded the Certificate of Completion. Do I now need to mail the certificate to somewhere to get the discount voucher or to fill-up any form?? what is the procedure?

Thanks!

Regards,

Seema

Hi Seema, congratulations on completing the course! There is no requirement to upload any evidence of completion. We will be sending out vouchers to participants in early August.

JYvesLimantour
New Contributor II

Done with my course! Hope to be one of the lucky ones! The thrills!!!

Mengchen_Ye
New Contributor II

Hello Community,

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 July - 24 July 2024

Just Completed "Data Engineering with Databricks".

How to get the 50% off Coupon. Also, is the 50% off discount can be apply to any Databricks Certification.

Thanks!

Thanks for participating! You will receive the coupon via email in early August

JulTanWeb
New Contributor II
Hello,
I just completed Data Engineering with Databricks course. How Can I do to get the voucher.

Best regards,
Webana
J_Anderson
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks Webana, we will be emailing the voucher to participants in early August.

Mostafa
New Contributor II

Hello everyone, 

I just completed the Data Engineering with Databricks course too. That is my quesiton as well! How can I get the voucher?
Kind regards,
Mostafa
J_Anderson
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Congratulations, Mostafa! We will be distributing the coupons in early August.

prdey9
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have completed "Data Analysis with Databricks SQL" course.
Will be waiting for the voucher.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Regards,
   Pratik

Rohitwaldekar
New Contributor II
Hello,
I have completed the Data Engineering with Databricks course. I hope I will be part shortlisted candidates list!

Best regards,
Rohit
Xcode
New Contributor II

Done with my course! Hope to be one of the lucky ones.

SanaFarooq
Visitor II

Hello,

I have completed my course , when I will get the voucher.

Thanks for participating! We will be distributing the vouchers in early August