cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 July - 24 July 2024

Published on ‎06-03-2024 07:06 PM by Honored Contributor | Updated on ‎07-15-2024 06:15 PM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 10 July to 24 July 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training & certification.

🎟️ Be the first 1,000 to complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Customers & Prospects | Partners
Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Data Analyst Learning Plan
Machine Learning with Databricks
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Machine Learning in Production
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Generative AI Engineering with Databricks
Generative AI Engineering Pathway

#DatabricksLearningFestival #Databricks #Data #AI #DataEngineering #DataAnalysis #MachineLearning #GenerativeAI

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group  first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍🎓

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Jul 10, 2024 07:00 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Jul 24, 2024 11:00 PM PDT
148 Comments
shree9
New Contributor II

Hey. I just completed the course and I hope to be in the list

datags
Visitor II

I have completed a course within this event timeline. Do I receive a notification for being among the first 1000 to complete and to know if I am eligible for the 50% voucher?

Thanks

J_Anderson
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I can confirm you will be in the distribution list for the coupon vouchers in early August.

When will we receive the voucher?

s_park
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early August. It will be sent to the main email address of your Databricks Academy account. Please make sure that you unblock the following email addresses: “noreply@academy.databricks.com” and “noreply.userenablement@databricks.com”. 

mohammadtauseef
New Contributor II

Hello Team,

I have completed Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks course. I got certificate as well. When Can I expect to get 50% voucher code. How can I assume that I got voucher code?

Thanks.

The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early August. It will be sent to the main email address of your Databricks Academy account. Please make sure that you unblock the following email addresses: “noreply@academy.databricks.com” and “noreply.userenablement@databricks.com”. 

tsulkunda
New Contributor

Just finished the Data Engineering with Databricks course, thanks for the opportunities! 

ashraf1395
Contributor II

Hi there Team, 
I have completed this course - Data Engineering with Databricks on 12th July 14:00 IST. (within 10-24 July).
So Am I now eligible for Databricks Data Engineering professional voucher.
or do I need to complete Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks within the timeperiod to get that voucher.

Is getting voucher system like this
Data Engineering with Databricks(Course) -> Databricks Data Engineering Associate(Certification)
Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks(Course) -> Databricks Data Engineering Professional(Certification)

Or completing any of the course can give any of the voucher

As per FAQ, you can avail only one voucher irrespective of how many learning path you complete.

reference https://community.databricks.com/t5/databricks-academy-learners/faq-for-databricks-learning-festival...

madhav_dhruve
New Contributor III

I hope to be eligible for receiving the voucher.

PFA attached certification of completing course.

Murugan_7014
Visitor II

Hi,

I have completed Data Engineering with Databricks course. I got the certificate. How can I verify that I got voucher code?

GArora3107
Visitor II

How to start the self pace training ? Using Customers and Prospects link?

yes, you need to first click on the customer and prospect link.. it will ask you to create account so it can record your learning journey.. and then you can access the learning path which you are interested in…

Hope this helps !

Bibhu_db
New Contributor

Hi Team -

First of all I would like to thank you all for creating such amazing courses. I have just completed "Data Engineering with Databricks". Kudos to the instructors for simplifying concepts with meaningful examples. I would like to go for the certification, kindly share the voucher to avail the benefit.

Sincere Regards,

Bibhu

J_Anderson
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks for participating, Bibhu! We will be distributing the vouchers in early August

machine_learnin
Visitor II

Hello Community,

May I ask how can I make sure I am among the first 1000 ? and If i finished more than course , am I eligible for more than voucher ? 

No. Each learner is only eligible to receive one 50% discount voucher and one 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs, whether the learner completes one or multiple course(s). For example, if you complete “Data Engineer Learning Plan - Data Engineering with Databricks” and “Generative AI Engineering Pathway - Generative AI Engineering with Databricks”, you will be eligible for one 50% discount certification voucher and one 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs. 

Sans1
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I have completed "data analysis with databricks SQL" source on 13th July, can you please revert if I need to send any email to receive the voucher.

Thanks. 

Vishal_K01
Visitor II

Hi Team -

First of all I would like to thank you all for creating such amazing courses. I have just completed "Data Engineering with Databricks". Kudos to the instructors for simplifying concepts with meaningful examples. I would like to go for the certification, kindly share the voucher to avail the benefit.

Sincere Regards,

Vishal Kumar