cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 July - 24 July 2024

Published on ‎06-03-2024 07:06 PM by Honored Contributor | Updated on ‎07-15-2024 06:15 PM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 10 July to 24 July 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training & certification.

🎟️ Be the first 1,000 to complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Customers & Prospects | Partners
Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Data Analyst Learning Plan
Machine Learning with Databricks
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Machine Learning in Production
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Generative AI Engineering with Databricks
Generative AI Engineering Pathway

#DatabricksLearningFestival #Databricks #Data #AI #DataEngineering #DataAnalysis #MachineLearning #GenerativeAI

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group  first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍🎓

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Jul 10, 2024 07:00 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Jul 24, 2024 11:00 PM PDT
148 Comments
SunnyG
New Contributor

I couldn't find out where to download the course material. It says "you will need to download the course materials from the Course Materials Widget (below)." but where is the widget? It's not on the page. Could someone help? Thanks!

SunnyGuan_0-1720975664176.png

boopathis
New Contributor II

The Course material file, "Data Engineering with Databricks," can be found under the Slides & DBC section in the last item of the table of contents. 

boopathis_0-1720978991879.png

Thanks!

Nikhi7
New Contributor II

I completed one of the Databricks Learning Festival courses. When will I get discount voucher?

s_park
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early August. It will be sent to the main email address of your Databricks Academy account. Please make sure that you unblock the following email addresses: “noreply@academy.databricks.com” and “noreply.userenablement@databricks.com”. 

s_park
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early August. It will be sent to the main email address of your Databricks Academy account. Please make sure that you unblock the following email addresses: “noreply@academy.databricks.com” and “noreply.userenablement@databricks.com”. 

Keruthikaa
New Contributor III

Hello Community,

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 July - 24 July 2024

Just Completed "Data Engineering with Databricks".

Hoping to get 50% voucher for the certification exam

Thanks!

maheshpandit08
New Contributor II

Hi Community,

Thank you for this event. I have just completed "Data Engineering with Databricks" course, hoping for 50% discount voucher.

Thanks.

Ktm
Visitor II

Hi ,

Can I complete the version updated on June 4th for the course (Generative AI Engineering with Databricks)and still get the vouchers?

Thanks,

s_park
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi,

You need to complete the courses (and versions) listed in the main article above.

manoj_kumar77
New Contributor

🌟 Exciting News! 🌟

I am thrilled to share that I have successfully completed two significant courses: Generative AI Engineering with Databricks and Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks on July 15, 2024.

Both courses have been incredibly enriching and have deepened my understanding and skills in the respective fields. 🎓

As I continue my learning journey, I am looking to obtain certification to further solidify my expertise. Could anyone assist me in securing a certification voucher with a 50% discount? Your support would be immensely appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help and encouragement! 😊

Kasper
Visitor II

I did 1️⃣ Data Engineer Learning Plan - Data Engineering with Databricks today, when I receive voucher ?

s_park
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Ibrahima
Visitor II

Just Completed "Data Engineering with Databricks". How Can i get the 50% off discount?

s_park
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early August to those who have met the requirements. It will be sent to the main email address of your Databricks Academy account. Please make sure that you unblock the following email addresses: “noreply@academy.databricks.com” and “noreply.userenablement@databricks.com”. 

NagaPavan
Visitor II

Hello,
I have completed data engineering with datarbicks course and I am very much interested in taking certification in databricks, If I could get my voucher for 50 % discount,  it will be helpful for me.  
Thank you

IevgeniiZakh
Visitor II

Done 🔥🔥🔥 Thanks Databricks Team for great course 

Alsedd
New Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for the amazing Databricks Learning Festival.

I just finished "Generative AI Engineering with Databricks" and have attached the certificate. I haven't received any email regarding the voucher yet.

If I start and finish another course within the festival, can I receive another voucher?

Additionally, how can I find a mentor to help me better understand the tools?

Best regards,
Al

Alsedd
New Contributor

Can anyone assist me with the question I posted earlier about receiving another voucher for completing another course during the Databricks Learning Festival and finding a mentor?

Nikhilkamode
New Contributor III

Hello folks! I am pleased to announce that I Completed the data bricks course. Team could you please share voucher  Screenshot 2024-07-16 233021.pngGenerative AI wit