cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 July - 24 July 2024

Published on โ€Ž06-03-2024 07:06 PM by | Updated on โ€Ž07-15-2024 06:15 PM

๐Ÿš€ Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ“… Mark your calendars from 10 July to 24 July 2024!

๐Ÿ’ก Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training & certification.

๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ Be the first 1,000 to complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Customers & Prospects | Partners
Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Data Analyst Learning Plan
Machine Learning with Databricks
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Machine Learning in Production
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Generative AI Engineering with Databricks
Generative AI Engineering Pathway

#DatabricksLearningFestival #Databricks #Data #AI #DataEngineering #DataAnalysis #MachineLearning #GenerativeAI

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group  first. If you canโ€™t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! ๐Ÿ“š๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽ“

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Jul 10, 2024 07:00 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Jul 24, 2024 11:00 PM PDT
148 Comments
s_park
Honored Contributor

The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early August.

Nikhilkamode
New Contributor III

Hello Team I completed course could you please share voucher codeScreenshot 2024-07-16 233021.png

s_park
Honored Contributor

Nikhilkamode
New Contributor III

Hello Team I completed Generative AI With Databricks can you please share voucher code ? 

s_park
Honored Contributor

Perinbehara
New Contributor II

Hello Community,

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 July - 24 July 2024

Just Completed "Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks". Excited to get the 50% off Coupon.

What an awesome course it is "Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks" for getting a Data Engineering Professional Certificate. 
Go For it. 
#DatabricksLearningFestival

Fgao
New Contributor III

Hi There, I completed the databrick advanced data engineer course btw 14th July 2024 and 18th July 2024 within the duration of the virtual Databricks Learning Festival (i.e. 10 July 2024 - 24 July 2024)

May I request the 50% exam voucher?

Kind Regards, Feng

s_park
Honored Contributor

Hi Feng! The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early August.

Fgao
New Contributor III

Thanks S_park, who should I contact if I am not able to receive an email early August? is there any contact ?

I already had the badges of Azure Data Engineer associate and AWS Data Engineer Associate, I will gain GCP professional data engineer next week.  I am really eager to attempt databrick professional data engineer in mid of August. 

Fgao
New Contributor III

@s_park Hi I did not receive the exam voucher yet, I am wondering if databrick already sent out but I missed the voucher?

I wish to schedule an exam this month. 

if otherwise, Databrick changed mind and not longer to offer us a voucher (I need to know an answer), I will prepare for another AWS machine learning specialty certification.

Kind regards, 

Fgao

techbae_juju
Visitor II

Hello! Could you please let us know if and when all 1,000 vouchers have been given away?

banihas1
Visitor II

Do we have to complete the entire learning plan to be eligible or a particular course from the plan? For example the Data Engineer certification has both the associate and advanced courses. I've completed the initial course which is 12 hours so should I also complete the advanced content? 

s_park
Honored Contributor

Just one of the 6 courses. In other words, "Data Engineering with Databricks" is counted as a separate course from "Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks". If you complete either one of them (or even both), you can be eligible for the voucher.

Keerthana-AV
Visitor II

I completed the Machine Learning with Databricks course, an amazing course. Well taught by the people. When can I receive the voucher?

s_park
Honored Contributor

rahulkumar4u
Visitor II

I am very new to databricks community. Can you (databricks community) please give me the links for the above courses.
thanks

s_park
Honored Contributor

Hi! Welcome to Databricks Community. This is how you can get started with Databricks Learning Festival:

1. Sign up for or log into Databricks Academy (link)
  2. Choose the course that you are interested in the post above
  3. Click the relevant link in the post above

To qualify for the vouchers:

1. Complete at least one of the 6 courses above; AND
  2. Complete the course(s) within the duration of 10 July 2024 - 24 July 2024; AND
  3. Be the first 1,000 users to complete the course(s)

I finished the get started for engineers and was about to start the engineering with but dissapeared on the Academy. Two ways ahead: paid for ILT or 403 forbidden error when trying the self-paced route. Anyone else noticed?

Ganga_Nayak
Visitor II

HI Team,

I have completed the course "Associate Data Engineer" on 20 July 2024 as part of the Learning festival which is going on 10th-24 July 2024, I have not received the vouchers, any input on this when i will get the vouchers

Hi @Ganga_Nayak 

You will get voucher detail over email in the first week of August.