cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 July - 24 July 2024

Published on ‎06-03-2024 07:06 PM by Honored Contributor | Updated on ‎07-15-2024 06:15 PM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 10 July to 24 July 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training & certification.

🎟️ Be the first 1,000 to complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Customers & Prospects | Partners
Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Data Analyst Learning Plan
Machine Learning with Databricks
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Machine Learning in Production
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Generative AI Engineering with Databricks
Generative AI Engineering Pathway

#DatabricksLearningFestival #Databricks #Data #AI #DataEngineering #DataAnalysis #MachineLearning #GenerativeAI

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group  first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍🎓

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Jul 10, 2024 07:00 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Jul 24, 2024 11:00 PM PDT
148 Comments
Alsedd
New Contributor

Hello,
I just completed the Machine Learning in Production (V2). This is my second course. Will I receive 2 certification vouchers or just one?

Thank you, Databricks, for providing the opportunity to learn.

CARAQUE
New Contributor III

I am happy to share that I finished my data engineering with Databricks 😅

@DataBricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 July - 24 July 2024

pandyapriy
Visitor II

Will I be able to refer the course which Data Engineering with Databricks course which I have currently opted for this event after the event is over?

CS1
Visitor II

Hi team,

I have completed Data Engineering with Databricks course today(23 July). I got certificate. When will I get 50% voucher?

Thanks & Regards

bhavanidk
Visitor II

Hi, I have completed data engineering with databricks course today, how do i know if i am eligible to receive vouchers and when can i expect the vouchers for the exam?

ksmmca2009
New Contributor II

Hi team,

I have completed Data Engineering with Databricks course today(23 July). I got certificate. When will I get 50% voucher?

Thanks & Regards

Subrahmanyam K

Kishor_kumar
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I have completed data engineering with databricks on 21st july 24.

dawnCoder
New Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for the Databricks Learnings Festival !!! I completed below trainings during this period.

1- Data Engineering with Databricks (10 Jul 2024)

2- Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks (14 Jul 2024)

3- Generative AI engineering (19 Jul 2024)

4- Machine Learning for Production (24th July 2024)

Though I am eagerly waiting for the discount voucher, I hope it will get emailed soon. I would also like to take the subscription lab for practicing in Databricks Platform. I understand that as part of this program I will also get a discount voucher for the same. 

As per previous responses in this thread, I will get the voucher by 1st week of August.

Can I request to please share the Lab Subscription discount voucher immediately. I am in a learning spree now and I would like to go through the labs now to keep my learning solid. Can it be done ?

CARAQUE
New Contributor III

Do you know if we will receive the digital budget for this training?

Fgao
New Contributor III

@CARAQUE  You should receive an attendance certification for this training? there is no digital badge without any exam or labs. 

Fgao
New Contributor III

Hi @s_park,  I am the classmate with @dawnCoder in the training of Advanced Data Engineering with Data bricks (14 Jul 2024 Zhang bo)

I am wondering when I should be able to receive a 50% exam voucher (in my data brick email or work email)?.. by the way, @dawnCoder did you receive a voucher ?

Kind regards, Fgao

Tharani
Visitor II

Hi , I have completed the Data Engineering with Databricks course.

sweta_2307
Visitor II

Hi , I have completed the Data Engineering with Databricks course

Haripriya-01
Visitor II

Hi team,
I have completed the below courses,
1. Data Engineering with Databricks
2. Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Excited to get the voucher.

abhikk
Visitor II

I have completed data engineering course. when I expect to receive 50%-off Databricks certification voucher?

Alek
New Contributor II

Q: How can I receive the voucher and coupons and when will I receive them?

A: The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early August. It will be sent to the main email address of your Databricks Academy account. Please make sure that you unblock the following email addresses: “noreply@academy.databricks.com” and “noreply.userenablement@databricks.com”. 

euronattanan
Visitor II

How will I know if I'm eligible for receiving the discount voucher(s)?

Vimaleswary
Visitor II

Hi Databricks Team, I have completed Data Engineering with Databricks training.  I have attached the certificate in pdf format here. When can I get discount voucher ?

The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early August. It will be sent to the main email address of your Databricks Academy account. 

CS1
Visitor II

Hi team,

Can I do the certification exam in a test centre?

Thanks & Regards