cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 July - 24 July 2024

Published on ‎06-03-2024 07:06 PM by Honored Contributor | Updated on ‎07-15-2024 06:15 PM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 10 July to 24 July 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training & certification.

🎟️ Be the first 1,000 to complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Customers & Prospects | Partners
Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Data Analyst Learning Plan
Machine Learning with Databricks
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Machine Learning in Production
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Generative AI Engineering with Databricks
Generative AI Engineering Pathway

#DatabricksLearningFestival #Databricks #Data #AI #DataEngineering #DataAnalysis #MachineLearning #GenerativeAI

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group  first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍🎓

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Jul 10, 2024 07:00 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Jul 24, 2024 11:00 PM PDT
148 Comments
aditi06
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have been waiting for so long for 50% voucher. If they are already distributed can someone please confirm that?

Thanks

s_park
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

All vouchers have been distributed to eligible recipients.

AdventureAce
New Contributor III

Dear Organisers,

Thank you for creating a wonderful continuous learning opportunity for us 🙂

I completed one of the listed course on 07/10/2024, is there any way to verify the name in the list of  recipients? I am happy to share more details in case necessary. Just wanted to make sure there is not technical glitch or of that sort.

Thank you once again!

Regards,

Sincere Student

Alan_Syd
Visitor II

Dear Organisers.

Hello, I have finished 2 courses, can I get 2 vouchers? I have passed the first exam.

J_Anderson
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Unfortunately each participant is limited to a single discount voucher.

Keruthikaa
New Contributor III

I have two 50% vouchers one is virtual festival voucher and the other is partner company voucher can I use it as 100% and write Data Engineer Associate exam for free

no, vouchers cannot be combined during transactions

Jaskeerat0808
Visitor II

is there any way that I can get the exam voucher for Databricks data engineer associate. I started late and am a student, so I won’t have the ability to pay 200 dollars.

nitinkapse
New Contributor

As far as I know, you should keep an eye on Databricks events by visiting this link.

By participating in these events, you may receive discounted coupons which can be used later. In some cases, you might need to complete a course or task as part of the free coupon distribution. I once received a free coupon to complete their online training within a fixed duration.