cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 October - 31 October

Published on โ€Ž09-17-2024 03:51 AM by Community Manager | Updated on โ€Ž10-04-2024 01:59 AM

๐Ÿš€ Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ“… Mark your calendars from 10 October - 31 October 2024!

๐Ÿ’ก Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training and certification.

๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ Complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects  | Partners

Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects | Partners

Data Analysis with Databricks SQL

Data Analyst Learning Plan 

Machine Learning with Databricks

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Machine Learning in Production

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Generative AI Engineering with Databricks

Generative AI Engineering Pathway

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group first. If you canโ€™t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! ๐Ÿ“š๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿง‘โ€

Add to Calendar
Starts:
Thu, Oct 10, 2024 08:00 AM PDT
Ends:
Thu, Oct 31, 2024 10:00 PM PDT
65 Comments

Is it then also possible to get the Voucher when completing the course 'Apache Spark Programming with Databricks' ?

No, please complete one of the courses listed above to be eligible for the voucher

Yes, I have completed Data engineer associate and Data engineer provisional completed waiting for voucher. 

Yugandar
Visitor II

How can i start this course now. which links i need to use. can any one please suggest 

Yes, you are free to start any of the courses now. Please use the 'relevant Customer & Partner' link within the original post to enrol within Databricks Academy

YasmeenC
Visitor II

Hi, Is the course Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks a paid course that we need to complete in the window provided, I am unable to register for this course, Can you please help

All of the content, including Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks course, included within the Virtual Learning Festival is self-paced and can be accessed for free via the enrolment links listed in the original post (please click on the 'Customer & Prospect' option listed next to each course to enrol).

RaviG
Visitor II

Will the "Apache Spark Programming with Databricks" also count towards getting a voucher?

No, only the courses listed will be eligible to receive the voucher

sanjir
Visitor II

Can anyone please enlighten me on why I am getting this error message while accessing the content?
 You are not authorized to access https://partner-academy.databricks.com. Please select a platform you can access from the following list

Please select the Customer Academy option from the screenshot above, you will be redirected to our Customer Academy site. Please use the enrolment links listed as 'Customers & Prospects' from the original post to enrol in any of the courses ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Kaviprakash_S
New Contributor III

is it applicable for apache spark developer certification ? 

yes

SusmithaKanuri
Visitor II

I would like to have databricks certified data engineer associate certification. Which training should I take from the above list. Is the voucher from a specific training applicable to any other trainings from databricks?

Please complete the Data Engineering with Databricks course to prepare for the Associate Data Engineer Certification. To clarify, the discount voucher is applicable to the certification exam, rather than other training. The certification voucher can be applied for a 50 discount to any of the certification exams listed here: https://www.databricks.com/learn/training/certification#certifications

faisal_shaikh
Visitor II

If I complete the free course, will I be eligible for the voucher for Databricks certified Associate Data Engineer.

Yes, so long as you complete the course between October 10 - October 31

parbizu
Visitor II

Hi,

I want to take "Generative AI Engineering with Databricks" course but when I clicked it, I get this error "Error while processing the requested operation".

Could you help me, please?

This is the link:

https://customer-academy.databricks.com/learn/course/2726/generative-ai-engineering-with-databricks?...

The enrolment link provided above is working, if you have registered for Databricks Partner Academy, please use the link below to access the course:

https://partner-academy.databricks.com/learn/course/2726/generative-ai-engineering-with-databricks?g...

Hi,

I'm not a partner, I am a prospect. Could you enable this link in order that any prospect could take this course "Generative AI Engineering with Databricks", please?

https://customer-academy.databricks.com/learn/course/2726/generative-ai-engineering-with-databricks?...

Thanks for your help,