cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 29 February 2024 - 13 March 2024

Published on ‎02-06-2024 09:25 PM by | Updated on ‎02-25-2024 07:23 PM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 29 February 2024 to 13 March 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training & certification.

🎟️ Be the first 1,000 to complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100).

Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Customers & Prospects | Partners
Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Data Analyst Learning Plan
Scalable Machine Learning with Apache Spark
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Machine Learning in Production
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Generative AI Engineering with Databricks
Generative AI Engineering Pathway

#DatabricksLearningFestival #Databricks #Data #AI #DataEngineering #DataAnalysis #MachineLearning #GenerativeAI

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍🎓

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Feb 29, 2024 07:00 AM PST
End:
Wed, Mar 13, 2024 11:00 PM PDT
73 Comments
GGOMES
New Contributor II

awesome opportunity!!

DataNerder
New Contributor II

This presents an excellent chance to explore the latest Generative AI learning plan. I previously participated in the November 2023 learning festival. If I complete the Generative AI course this time, am I also eligible for the voucher during this Learning festival?

s_park
Honored Contributor

Yes, this iteration of learning festival is treated separately from the one in November 2023.

Jassim_Moideen
New Contributor II

This looks great !

snlipp_wmc
New Contributor II

Wow great content!

ravid8
New Contributor II

First time here, looking forward to learn!
Do I have to start and finish exclusively within the time window, or can I start sooner?

You can start learning at anytime! Please ensure you complete the course between Feb 29 and Mar 13 to be eligible for the 50%-off Databricks certification voucher.

What if I complete the course earlier?

s_park
Honored Contributor

You will not be eligible for the voucher using that course. For more details, please refer to the FAQ page: https://community.databricks.com/t5/databricks-academy-learners/faq-for-databricks-learning-festival...

BrahianCubillos
Visitor II

Can I get two vouchers, if I complete two courses

Each participant will only be eligible for one voucher.

sj3
New Contributor II

Hello! First time here and new to Databricks.

s_park
Honored Contributor

Welcome! Hope this learning festival helps you learn more about Databricks! If you are looking for a shorter training to get some taste of Databricks, you can also get started with our Databricks Onboarding Training: https://files.training.databricks.com/static/ilt-sessions/onboarding/index.html

This  Databricks Onboarding Training: https://files.training.databricks.com/static/ilt-sessions/onboarding/index.html is paid one or free training ?

Databricks Onboarding Training sessions are free 2-hour, instructor led sessions.

Mjrom
Visitor II

Hi, would the 50% discount be in addition to other discounts we have available, such as partners one?

The 50% off discount voucher cannot be claimed in combination with existing discounts.

mvacchina
Visitor II

Can I take two courses? Althought I get one voucher

s_park
Honored Contributor