cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 29 February 2024 - 13 March 2024

Published on ‎02-06-2024 09:25 PM by Valued Contributor II | Updated on ‎02-25-2024 07:23 PM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 29 February 2024 to 13 March 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training & certification.

🎟️ Be the first 1,000 to complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100).

Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Customers & Prospects | Partners
Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Data Analyst Learning Plan
Scalable Machine Learning with Apache Spark
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Machine Learning in Production
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Generative AI Engineering with Databricks
Generative AI Engineering Pathway

#DatabricksLearningFestival #Databricks #Data #AI #DataEngineering #DataAnalysis #MachineLearning #GenerativeAI

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍🎓

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Feb 29, 2024 07:00 AM PST
End:
Wed, Mar 13, 2024 11:00 PM PDT
73 Comments
bkfactpanda
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have Completed the below Course a day back. Is there a Rank that I can see if I belong to the first 1000 to be eligible for the 50% voucher ?

Machine Learning in Production

haripanneer
Visitor II

I completed the training on 2nd March and received completion certification on the same but haven't received any voucher or mail regarding it from Databricks, please let me know what should i do now.

s_park
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Check out the details about the voucher in the FAQ page! Here is the link: https://community.databricks.com/t5/databricks-academy-learners/faq-for-databricks-learning-festival...

Certification vouchers will be distributed to eligible participants in the coming weeks

DataEngg
New Contributor II

Will the materials be available after the event is completed?

DataNerder
New Contributor II

yes , as long as you enrolled in the learning path during the festival duration.

delearner
Explorer

I have completed Data Engineering with Databricks course. Now how can i avail 50% off for Databricks certification voucher ?

delearner
Explorer

I have completed Data Engineering with Databricks course. Now how can i avail 50% off for Databricks certification voucher ?

Congratulations! Certification vouchers will be distributed to eligible participants in the coming weeks.

Bineeta
Visitor II

Hello! I just completed Machine Learning in Production course. How would I know if I am eligible for a 50% off Databricks Certification voucher ?

Thanks and Regards,

Bineeta 

Jrangel_14
New Contributor II

I finished Data Engineering with Databricks course,‌‌ I hope to be affortune earn the 50%-off Databricks certification voucher.
Thank you for this opportunity 

ajay9
Visitor II

I finished Data Engineering with Databricks course,‌‌ I hope to earn the 50%-off Databricks certification voucher.
Thank you for this opportunity! 

Hegelmon
Visitor II

I finished Data Engineering with Databricks course,‌‌ I hope to earn the 50%-off Databricks certification voucher.
Thank you for this opportunity! 

MarvinHidalgo
New Contributor II

Data Engineering with Databricks finished some days ago. Really helpful initiative, thanks a million.