cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 29 February 2024 - 13 March 2024

Published on ‎02-06-2024 09:25 PM by Valued Contributor II | Updated on ‎02-25-2024 07:23 PM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 29 February 2024 to 13 March 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training & certification.

🎟️ Be the first 1,000 to complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100).

Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Customers & Prospects | Partners
Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Data Analyst Learning Plan
Scalable Machine Learning with Apache Spark
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Machine Learning in Production
Generative AI Engineering with Databricks
Generative AI Engineering Pathway

#DatabricksLearningFestival #Databricks #Data #AI #DataEngineering #DataAnalysis #MachineLearning #GenerativeAI

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍🎓

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Feb 29, 2024 07:00 AM PST
End:
Wed, Mar 13, 2024 11:00 PM PDT
73 Comments
aahmed
New Contributor

Hey Question. do we need to start the course exactly on 29th Feb or we can start now.

Yes,

To make sure that, you can start the learning from 29th Feb and complete on or before 13th March 2024.

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 29 February 2024 - 13 March 2024

Thank you!

SurendiranBalas
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I plan to write "Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark" Can I use the voucher If I complete "Data Engineering with Databricks" ?

Hi

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration 29 February 2024 to 13 March 2024!

Data Engineering with Databricks
Customers & Prospects | Partners
Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Data Analyst Learning Plan
Scalable Machine Learning with Apache Spark
Machine Learning in Production
Generative AI Engineering with Databricks
Generative AI Engineering Pathway
AshR
New Contributor III

@s_park Please confirm eligibility criteria is only for completion within specified period.  And we can begin/start anytime, i.e. before Feb-29 also.

J_Anderson
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

To confirm, voucher eligibility only applies to courses completed between Feb 29 and Mar 13. You can start any of the specified courses at any time. 

km4656268
Visitor II

Do you have to finish the courses before the 13th Mar I.e. Will your registration to the course be cancelled after 13 Mar.

Yes, if you did not already have access to the course prior to the learning festival, you will not be able to access the content after Mar 13

Sats_Chans
Visitor II

We have enrolled for the event . We added to Calendar as well. But there is no Webex link in the meeting calendar,  How to attend the event. What is the Webex Link to attend this.

There is no meeting element to the virtual learning festival. You just need to be one of the first 1,000 unique individuals to have completed any one of the self-paced courses listed in the original post to be eligible for a 50% off Databricks Certification voucher

AdithiyaG
New Contributor

@J_Anderson @s_park I tried to access course Data Engineering with Databricks via Partners academy. I'm getting Error stating "The Course you requested is not accessible to you at the moment. Please contact your Administrator for more information.
I attached screenshot for your reference.
I am able to access other courses listed above.
Please Can you help me with this?

@s_park  Still I'm Facing same issue. Is there any solution for this error?

s_park
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi! First off, you need to be an approved partner to access the Partner Academy. If you are already an existing Partner of Databricks, one common solution is to log into the Partner Academy first before clicking on the link. If you are still facing login issues, please raise a ticket here: 

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training&_ga=2.44896167.2064360637.1659979486-70295...

nv_32
Visitor II

Do I need to start exactly on 29th Feb 2024 or Shall i Start early or before 29th Feb 2024 and finish the course in between learning festival time ?. Please confirm the Voucher eligibility ?  

s_park
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

You can start early, but need to complete the course within the duration of the festival.

nv_32
Visitor II

What Time Zone is being considered for the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) 29th Feb-13th March 2024?.

29th Feb in terms of which time zone we need to start ?

s_park
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Don't worry about the timezone.

sas1
Visitor II

Hi, Where can i get virutal today's meeting link ? can some body please tell me?

s_park
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

There is no virtual meeting link. Please refer to the details of the festival in the original post above.

sas1
Visitor II

I am in US EST time zone , can you somebody please tell me the exact timings of meetings?