Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

pedroHmdo
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Why I did not receive the databricks lakehouse fundamentals accreditation badge?

I have passed the test but did not receive the Badge. I also didn't receive any email.Thank you for you attention.

• 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 3 kudos

Hi @Pedro Medeiros​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answer...

• 3 kudos
1 More Replies
Karthik1
by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Datab

Hi Databricks Team,I had given Databricks certified spark developer-Python exam on 15th April’22 and passed with 81.66% score but till now I didn’t receive my certificate or badge. I need to submit my badge to my employer. Kindly release my badge.Tic...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @karthik bk​ , Just a friendly follow-up. Do you still need help? Please let us know.

• 0 kudos
6 More Replies
caroline123
by New Contributor III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Haven't received any updates of certificate after more than one week

Hi team, I took the exam on Jan 14th and passed the exam with 91.66% score. I got an email right after the exam saying I should receive the certificate within one week. But it has been more than 10 days and I haven't heard anything from Databricks te...

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hello, @Luwei Lei​ - We have an answer now.Please check out these announcements.https://community.databricks.com/s/question/0D53f00001ebiUOCAY/databricks-courseshttps://community.databricks.com/s/feed/0D53f00001dq6W6CAI

• 1 kudos
9 More Replies
Labels