cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Joao_DE
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Information about stoping JDBC connection

Hi everyone!I would like to know how spark stops the connection when reading from a sql database using the JDBC format.Also, if there is a way to check when the connection is active or manually stop it, I also would like to know.Thank you in advance!

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @João Peixoto​ Hope everything is going great.Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue. If yes, would you be happy to mark an answer as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly? If not, please tell us so ...

• 1 kudos
2 More Replies
juned
by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! Databricks CLI configure (using AAD-TOKEN) in the Databricks notebook `%sh` mode

Hello everyone, I am trying to setup Databricks CLI by referring to the Databricks CLI documentation. When I setup using the Personal Access Token, it works fine and I am able to access the workspace and fetch the results from the same workspace in D...

• 4 replies
  • 9 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 9 kudos

Hi @Juned Mala​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Thanks!

• 9 kudos
3 More Replies
Labels