Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

JordiDekker
by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 6 kudos

StreamCorruptedException, databricks-connect 9.1

Last week, around the 21st of march, we started having issues with databricks-connect (DBR 9.1 LTS). "databricks-connect test" works, but the following code snippet:from pyspark.sql import SparkSession     spark = SparkSession.builder.getOrCreate() s...

• 5 replies
  • 6 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 6 kudos

Hi @Jordi Dekker​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers ...

• 6 kudos
4 More Replies
Pragan
by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cluster doesn't support Photon with Docker Image enabled

I enabled Photon 9.1 LTS DBR in cluster that was already using Docker Image of the latest version, when I ran a SQL QUery using my cluster, I could not see any Photon engine working in my executor that should be actually running in Photon Engine.When...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hello @Praganessh S​ , Photon is currently in Public Preview. The only way to use it is to explicitly run Databricks-provide Runtime images which contain it. Please see: https://docs.databricks.com/runtime/photon.html#databricks-clustersandhttps://do...

• 1 kudos
4 More Replies
Axel_Schwanke
by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Issue with AWS Glue metacatalogue and DBR 9.1 ... 10.1

I have a simple SparkSQL Select statementoffers_df = (spark.sql(""" SELECT * FROM delta.`{}` """.format(TABLE_LOCATION)))It runs under DBR 9.0 and previous. When changing the DBR to 9.1 ...10.1 I get an exceptionorg.apache.spark.SparkException: Una...

• 9 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Axel_Schwanke
Contributor
  • 3 kudos

Retest in DBR 10.3 beta SUCCESSFUL.Problem does not occur in DBR 10.3 beta

• 3 kudos
8 More Replies
JonHMDavis
by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Graphframes not importing on Databricks 9.1 LTS ML

Is Graphframes for python meant to be installed by default on Databricks 9.1 LTS ML? Previously I was running the attached python command on 7.3 LTS ML with no issue, however now I am getting "no module named graphframes" when trying to import the pa...

• 5 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 4 kudos

Hm I thought the same thing as the docs state "The GraphFrames package is included in Databricks Runtime for Machine Learning".But that could have changed...

• 4 kudos
4 More Replies
Labels