Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GenAI Insight Hub
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the Generative AI Engineering Pathway not available?

raduq
Contributor

I just saw the Databricks announcement on Twitter about the launch of the GenAI Engineer Pathway certification and I wanted to start learning.

https://twitter.com/databricks/status/1756721509224108353

But when logging into the Academy, they are all locked. I haven't found any other info online if they're not launched yet, though the post on the Databricks Blog says you can start today.

raduq_0-1707728005134.png

What am I missing? I'd like to get it started asap 😊 Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

raduq
Contributor

I'm a bit of a noob with the Academy interface, found the way to enroll. We actually have to search the catalog for the course and then if you find it from there, you can select it from the list and an "Enroll" button will appear and allow you to start.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

raduq
Contributor

I'm a bit of a noob with the Academy interface, found the way to enroll. We actually have to search the catalog for the course and then if you find it from there, you can select it from the list and an "Enroll" button will appear and allow you to start.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.