cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Generative AI
Explore discussions on generative artificial intelligence techniques and applications within the Databricks Community. Share ideas, challenges, and breakthroughs in this cutting-edge field.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CORS - Endpoint issue with CORS

luismolina
New Contributor II

Hi, I have created an endpoint to return information from a RAG system, but when trying to be consumed by external apps, they got a CORS error because they are in a different domain and use javascript to call the API. How can I implement CORS in my endpoint?

Regards.

3 REPLIES 3

luismolina
New Contributor II

thanks Kanitz

mcoffey
New Contributor II

Hey I am running into the same issue, but even while logged in as a workspace admin cannot see the CORS section. Is there an additional feature I would need to enable to see this. Thanks @Kaniz_Fatma 

galxy25
New Contributor II

@Kaniz_Fatma My company is running into the same issue serving a model via REST API for a web application to call, and like @mcoffey I'm not able to see the CORs section after logging into the workspace as an admin and viewing the settings for the workspace (seeโ€ƒbelow screenshot)

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 14.50.56.png

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group