cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Generative AI
Explore discussions on generative artificial intelligence techniques and applications within the Databricks Community. Share ideas, challenges, and breakthroughs in this cutting-edge field.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Encountering Error While Launching the Generative AI Associate course Labs

User16859816802
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Guys,
I had launched using our E2 Demo environment a 14.3 LTS ML Cluster (Scala 2.12), while executing the ClassRoom SetUp , I had facing multiple Exception.
Even working my way with manually executing those scripts.
Any Ideas on what could be wrong ? (DAAcadmeyHelper Class not found etc.)

I'm using the 1.3 Zipped DBC as a source
Enclosed are the Exception print screen as well as compute configuration

Thanks, Eran

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @User16859816802Databricks Runtime 14.3 LTS for Machine Learning (ML) provides a ready-to-go environment for ML and data science. It includes popular libraries like TensorFlow, PyTorch, and XGBoost.

Could you please share the specific exceptions youโ€™re encountering? Additionally, if you have any relevant logs or error messages, that would be helpful. Iโ€™ll do my best to assist you based on the information you provide.

Also, if youโ€™re using a specific library or class (like DAAcademyHelper), make sure itโ€™s correctly imported and available in your environment. Double-check the classpath and dependencies.

Feel free to share more details, and weโ€™ll continue troubleshooting! 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group