cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Databricks Notebooks overview video

Danny_Lee
Contributor III

This video has a good overview of Databricks features, both existing and incoming: 

https://youtu.be/N9f_6Aoxeqg?si=LBkEJKvCY1IFCYZm

Good for both those new and experienced on the platform, as new changes have added features.

If anyone has a Keyboard shortcut quick reference card, please share it!  I'd love to have one of these printed beside my work desk! 🙂

Thanks.

--
The heart that breaks open can contain the whole universe. - Joanna Macy
Join us to learn about the latest enhancements to our most popular feature, Databricks Notebooks, and how they can streamline your data science and machine learning tasks. In this session, we'll cover the new and upcoming Notebook features including: - How we're bringing Lakehouse and Unity ...
2 REPLIES 2

szymon_dybczak
Contributor

Hi @Danny_Lee ,

Thanks for sharing, good content! About keyboard shortcuts, at below link you can find how to display all shortcuts available.

Develop code in Databricks notebooks | Databricks on AWS

Danny_Lee
Contributor III

Thanks @szymon_dybczak - got those shortcuts now and trying to memorize some of them.  Maybe Ill try and get these on a sheet of paper so I can keep it by my desk.

--
The heart that breaks open can contain the whole universe. - Joanna Macy

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group