cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Knowledge Sharing Hub
Dive into a collaborative space where members like YOU can exchange knowledge, tips, and best practices. Join the conversation today and unlock a wealth of collective wisdom to enhance your experience and drive success.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLT pipeline development made simple with notebooks

Rishabh-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor

We’re just a couple weeks removed from the biggest Data + AI Summit in history, where we introduced Databricks LakeFlow, a unified, intelligent solution for data engineering. While we are hard at work evolving DLT and Workflows into the new unified solution, we also want our customers to benefit from an improved DLT experience today.

Enhancing DLT development experience is a core focus because it directly impacts the efficiency and satisfaction of developers building data pipelines with DLT. We are excited to announce some enhancements to the DLT development experience with notebooks. These new features provide a seamless and intuitive DLT development interface, and help you build and debug your pipelines quickly and efficiently.

read more ...

DLT pipeline development made simple with notebooks 

Rishabh Pandey
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Rishabh_Tiwari  The recent feature introduced by the Databricks team is truly a game-changer, aligning perfectly with our customers' needs and addressing real-life use cases. This innovation has significantly piqued my interest in Delta Live Tables (DLT).

Given its potential to streamline data engineering processes and improve real-time analytics, I am actively advocating for its adoption among our clients. DLT’s capabilities to automate and manage data pipelines seamlessly make it an invaluable asset, and I am confident that it will bring tremendous value to our customers' operations.

@Kaniz_Fatma @Sujitha 

Rishabh Pandey

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rishabh_Tiwari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rishabh-Pandey 

Thank you for sharing this insightful update! We're thrilled to see your enthusiasm for the latest enhancements to the DLT development experience. Please keep sharing your experiences and insights with the community.

Thanks,
Rishabh

@Rishabh_Tiwari  The recent feature introduced by the Databricks team is truly a game-changer, aligning perfectly with our customers' needs and addressing real-life use cases. This innovation has significantly piqued my interest in Delta Live Tables (DLT).

Given its potential to streamline data engineering processes and improve real-time analytics, I am actively advocating for its adoption among our clients. DLT’s capabilities to automate and manage data pipelines seamlessly make it an invaluable asset, and I am confident that it will bring tremendous value to our customers' operations.

@Kaniz_Fatma @Sujitha 

Rishabh Pandey

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group