cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Knowledge Sharing Hub
Dive into a collaborative space where members like YOU can exchange knowledge, tips, and best practices. Join the conversation today and unlock a wealth of collective wisdom to enhance your experience and drive success.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Error code 403 - Invalid access to Org

himoshi
New Contributor II

I am trying to make a GET /api/2.1/jobs/list call in a Notebook to get a list of all jobs in my workspace but am unable to do so due to a 403 "Invalid access to Org" error message. I am using a new PAT and the endpoint is correct. I also have workspace admin access. 

2 REPLIES 2

Walter_C
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello, this API you are running is to the same workspace where you are currently located? Are you using classic compute or user Serverless compute? In case it is serverless can you test it with classic? Also may I know on which region and which cloud are you using for your environment?

himoshi
New Contributor II

>this API you are running is to the same workspace where you are currently located Yes

>Are you using classic compute or user Serverless compute? Classic

>Also may I know on which region and which cloud are you using for your environment AWS and us-east-1

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group