cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Data + AI World Tour London - 11 September 2024 | ExCel London

Published on โ€Ž08-09-2024 03:36 AM by Community Manager

11 September 2024 | ExCel London 8:00 Am to 6:00 PM

Discover how leading companies near you are taking control of their data and building custom AI on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform.

Top 3 reasons to attend

• Discover the latest advances in GenAI, machine learning, analytics and data governance.
  • Learn how to drive insights with natural language, integrate data management with AI and governance, and support GenAI applications with quality, privacy and control.
  • See how leading companies are reducing TCO through automatic performance and storage optimization.

Agenda overview

Registration 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Expo 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Keynote 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Breakout Sessions 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Lunch 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Reception 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM

For more details and to register, please click the button below:

Register Now

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Sep 11, 2024 12:00 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Sep 11, 2024 10:00 AM PDT
3 Comments
Bakhtiyor
New Contributor

Hello. Thank you for the information. I registered two days ago and I am still waiting the approval. Once it is done, I am going to attend. Hope to see you and our community members there. It is good to note that business email is required for the registration.

RahulJain15
Visitor II

Hi. I registered myself 2 weeks ago for this event and I haven't heard anything back from Data Bricks. How long do we have to wait before we get the confirmation ? Any idea ?

Rishabh_Tiwari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RahulJain15 @Bakhtiyor ,

Please ensure that you have registered using the Register Now button in the original post. 

Regards
Rishabh