cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

MLOPs

HangLePhuonf
New Contributor

Iโ€™m here to learn more about DataBricks MLOps. Iโ€™ve learnt so much about how to build and maintain a production-level ML models. I will apply this knowledge to build a scalable ML solutions for my company. 

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @HangLePhuonf !

Thank you for sharing your experience and enthusiasm for Databricks MLOps!

It's great to hear that you found the sessions valuable and are planning to apply your learnings to build scalable ML solutions for your company.

I wanted to let you know that the Databricks community team is excited to be returning to San Francisco for DAIS 2024 at the Moscone Center around June 10-13, 2024. We'll be hosting the Databricks Community booth and would love to see you there!

Feel free to register for the event and join us at the booth to connect with other Databricks users and learn more about our platform and solutions.

Here's the link to the community thread: [DAIS 2024 Community Thread]

Looking forward to seeing you at DAIS 2024!

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group