Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
St. Louis
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hey everyone! I'm a Solutions Architect near St. Louis and love helping all of my customers in the area. I have been in the big data space for nea...

Dave_Radford
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hey everyone! I'm a Solutions Architect near St. Louis and love helping all of my customers in the area. I have been in the big data space for nearly a decade and started out in on-premise systems. I moved on to the AWS ecosystem and started doing consulting work helping people implement data pipelines. This quickly pivoted into exclusively working on migration projects from legacy systems to Databricks. I knew immediately that Databricks was an amazing technology and after a couple of years, I was able to come over and work directly for them helping organizations realize the potential of their data.

I'm looking forward to collaborating with everyone on this community page and in person!

1 REPLY 1

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

I am greeting you from Europe. I hope that you will find local databricksters in St. Louis.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group