Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
St. Louis
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Welcome to the Databricks User Group! We plan to meet quarterly in person, and this space allows us to continue the conversation and ask questions/sha...

Dave_Radford
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Welcome to the Databricks User Group! We plan to meet quarterly in person, and this space allows us to continue the conversation and ask questions/share ideas. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts, this space is moderated by the local St. Louis Databricks team. Also please remember that everyone is at a different stage/skill level in their journey, all questions are welcome and our members commit to treating each other with respect. We encourage everyone who joins to please introduce yourself if you feel comfortable.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

kylafaust
New Contributor II

Hi Dave, 

Nice to meet you! I am an Alliance Manager at Perficient & cover Databricks. I have been working with my Data & Ai AE, Brian Zielinski on some Databricks events. We recently hosted a Databricks+Perficient St. Louis "GenAi Lunch&Learn" on April 17th & the turnout was really good. Now, we are looking to get a Databricks&Perficient St. Louis User Group going around end of Q3 or Q4 - seeing if you can connect us with anyone on this?

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group