Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAQ on accessing Databricks Academy

jwu1
Contributor II
Contributor II

REGISTRATION/LOGIN QUESTIONS
This section contains frequently asked questions about logging in/accessing the Databricks Academy.

How do I create an Academy account?
Step 1: Select your portal: Customer  |  Partner  |  Microsoft employees
Step 2: Click on Register and fill in all the mandatory details.
Step 3: Select the next option to enter the company email address.
Step 4: Click on register to complete the registration process.

What if I am a Databricks customer but do not have access to Databricks Academy?
Follow this link to self-register for access to the Databricks Academy as a customer. Please use your company’s domain to register. Use these links for Databricks Partners and Microsoft employees.

What if I am a Databricks customer but used my personal email address in the previous Databricks Academy?
Please do not create a new account. Instead, please submit a support ticket and include the following with your support ticket:

• Email, Employer/Company
  • Clarify that you are an existing customer, used your personal email address, and now need access to the new Databricks Academy.

What if I am not a Databricks customer but would like access to the Databricks Academy?
Follow this link to self-register for access to the Databricks Academy. If you are a non-Databricks customer, your new Databricks Academy login will give you access to view training offerings available for purchase including role-based learning paths and instructor-led courses. 

What do I do if I am an existing Databricks customer and cannot login to the Databricks Academy?
Please note that you must use your corporate email address to login to the Databricks Academy. Reset your password and submit a support ticket if issues persist. 

How can I locate all of the courses that are available to me?
Step 1: Log into your Databricks Academy Account.
Step 2: Click on the menu from the left top.
Step 3: Select Course Catalog and find all the courses available to you.

My question is not covered in the FAQ. What can I do?
Please submit a ticket to our help center for further assistance.

0 REPLIES 0
Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.