cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Training offerings
Explore discussions on Databricks training programs and offerings within the Community. Get insights, recommendations, and support from peers to maximize your learning experience and advance your skills in data analytics and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

"Please Wait" Virtual Event Sign up

Will_F
New Contributor III

Hello all,

I have attempted to sign up for the virtual event titled "Advantage Lakehouse" slated for August 22, 2023.

I tried to sign up from multiple browsers and from different machines, but I keep getting the same behavior (see image).

The submit button displays "please wait" and it never resolves. I literally waited for 2 hours at one point.

I am particularly interested in this session so that I may obtain a voucher towards the Certs.

Thank you,

Will

Will_F_0-1691036260727.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

For anything certification related, please see our certification page, as we have just updated it with lots of information. https://www.databricks.com/learn/certification

Thanks!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Adding @Cert-Team for visibility.

Will_F
New Contributor III

Hello Kaniz,

I posted my question a week ago and I directly messaged the @Cert-Team, but I never got a response.

I even called the Databricks SF office and left a VM and no one followed up.

I have several Cert and training questions and I was hoping to connect with a live Databricks person for a quick chat. Is there a way to talk to someone?

Thank you,

Will

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Will_F I apologize for the delay in response, I do not seem to have a private email box, so I will look into that. I personally tested the link and it worked for me on a chrome browser with no issue. If you want to send me your email address, I can try to register you using the form. 

Will_F
New Contributor III

DataOpsFanatic@outlook.com

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

I just submitted the form, no issue, please check your inbox. 

Will_F
New Contributor III

Thank you. I have not received anything in my inbox yet.

I will check again in another hour.

Will_F
New Contributor III

Yay!!! I received the registration email. Thank you for your help.

I have several Cert and training questions and I was hoping to connect with a live Databricks person for a quick chat. Is that possible?

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

For anything certification related, please see our certification page, as we have just updated it with lots of information. https://www.databricks.com/learn/certification

Thanks!