cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Training offerings
Explore discussions on Databricks training programs and offerings within the Community. Get insights, recommendations, and support from peers to maximize your learning experience and advance your skills in data analytics and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Editor for Training

Giulia_Om
New Contributor II

Hello everyone, I hope this is the right place for my question.
My company is a Databricks partner and as such, I have access to the Databricks Academy platform with a partner profile.
I am following the "Data Analyst" learning plan to achieve certification.
I have noticed that the exercises in the course are based on the use of SQL Editor to which I do not have access.

How can I access the SQL Editor to practice in preparation for certification?

Is there any discount for subscribing to the platform with a partner account or a free trial for the duration of the course?

Many thanks.

Giulia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Giulia_Om , I would recommend reaching out directly to Databricks support by filing a support ticket or your partner contact for more information about these topics. They should be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Giulia_Om , I would recommend reaching out directly to Databricks support by filing a support ticket or your partner contact for more information about these topics. They should be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group