Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Women in Data & AI
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Data Scientist Seeking Advice: How to transition to a role in LLM/AI?

chrislu0201
New Contributor III

Hi Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹

My name is Chris and I'm a Data Scientist with 3+ years of experience in the Ads measurement space. I am undergoing a career transition right now, and I'm actively seeking for a next role in data. I am really interested in LLM/AI and want to eventually land a job in the AI space, whether as an AI engineer or a Data Scientist working closely with AI product. I have been watching LLM videos to learn on my own but still lack professional training and project based experiences to get enough attention from the AI recruiting space. I'm wondering if anyone have any general tips/advice or share your experiences on how you made the career transition! Anything is greatly appreciated โค๏ธ

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

DB_Paul
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Great question, @chrislu0201 . I hope our community can help!

Head of Community, Databricks

View solution in original post

Yogic24
Contributor III

Great @chrislu0201  definetly someone from our community help you. keep sharing your knowledge.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

DB_Paul
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Great question, @chrislu0201 . I hope our community can help!

Head of Community, Databricks

Yogic24
Contributor III

Great @chrislu0201  definetly someone from our community help you. keep sharing your knowledge.

Thank you so much Kaniz for these very solid and actionable advice โค๏ธ 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group