Women in Data & AI
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

spark code optimization

Yogic24
Contributor

๐‚๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ฒ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค

Please refer attach document
While exploring, I discovered an excellent document by Deepa Vasanthkumar that effectively explains spark code optimization techniques.

Like and reshare โœ…

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Witold
Contributor

Sorry, but that's neither good, nor complete and actually also wrong (like the part about caching / persistence).

Rather than that I'd strongly advice that you spread Databricks official Comprehensive Guide to Optimize Databricks, Spark and Delta Lake Workloads 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

User16845061390
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Concrete document to get started with Spark concepts!

Witold
Contributor

Sorry, but that's neither good, nor complete and actually also wrong (like the part about caching / persistence).

Rather than that I'd strongly advice that you spread Databricks official Comprehensive Guide to Optimize Databricks, Spark and Delta Lake Workloads 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group