Study Materials for Databricks Context Engineer Associate (Beta) Exam

Ramana
Valued Contributor II

Hello,

I'm planning to take the Databricks Certified Context Engineer Associate – Beta exam at the Summit and wanted to reach out to see if anyone has study materials, notes, or resources they'd recommend reviewing beforehand.

For reference, here are the official links:

If you've come across any helpful prep material — practice questions, documentation, blog posts, or internal resources — I'd really appreciate you sharing.

Thanks in advance!

 

Ramana

Thanks
Ramana

Ramana
Valued Contributor II

@Advika Thank you.

Thanks
Ramana

DataGeeks09
New Contributor II

Hi @Advika Thank you for the sources , could you please let me know if this exam is available for free for Virtual attendees ?

balajij8
Esteemed Contributor II

Hi @DataGeeks09 No. One free attempt will be offered onsite at Summit - walk ins only & no reservations.

Adomin2
New Contributor II

I’m also preparing for the Context Engineer Associate beta. The official exam guide and Databricks documentation are good starting points, especially around retrieval, memory, MCP, governance, and context management.

XliKio
New Contributor

I’m also preparing for the Context Engineer Associate beta. I’ve been going through the official Databricks material and using Pass4Exams prep questions to get more familiar with the exam-style scenarios. It’s been useful for identifying areas I need to review further.