Certificate not yet received
Options
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
03-29-2025 07:51 PM
Hi Team,
I have cleared databricks certification exam on 25-03-2025, still I didn't received my credentials and certificate, I have created ticket for the same still no response from the anyone, need assistance in this.
#00641583
Options
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
03-31-2025 03:11 AM
Hello @Hemanth_arkad ,
Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for filling the ticket. It can take up to 48 hours for badges/ certificates to be issued. Also please check your spam just in case it went there.
Best Wishes
Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS
Options
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
03-31-2025 06:15 AM
I cleared the on 25th, it's been a week almost, I have checked my spam also, i cannot see any mail.