- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
10-21-2025 06:34 AM
I created an account with my email within the Community Edition. Once the free edition became available, I tried to switch over, but I am getting an error message saying the email is already in use.
- Labels:
-
someone is trying to help you
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
10-21-2025 07:11 AM
Thank you
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
10-22-2025 04:17 AM
Hello @thomastinch!
It’s possible that you may have already created a Free Edition account earlier. In that case, try logging in to the Free Edition using the same email ID.
It’s also possible that a Free Trial account is already associated with that email. If so, you can raise a ticket with the Databricks Support team to request deletion of the existing account, and then try creating a Free Edition account.