Parsing deeply nested XML in Databricks
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
09-20-2021 06:34 PM
Hi Guys,
Can someone point me to libraries to parse XML files in Databricks using Python / Scala.
Any link to blog / documentations will be helpful.
Looked into https://docs.databricks.com/data/data-sources/xml.html.
Want to parse XSD's, seem this is experimental in DBR.
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
09-20-2021 10:54 PM
Thanks Kaniz Fatma!
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
09-27-2021 09:32 AM
@Sreedhar Vengala - I heard back from the team. As you noted, the feature is still experimental and not supported at this time.
I would like to assure you that the team is aware of this. I have no information about a time frame to make this a supported feature.
I hope that helps a bit.