- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
05-06-2025 02:38 AM
Hi Team,
I hope this message finds you well.I cleared for the Databricks Associate Certification exam, but I have not yet received my badge. I would appreciate it if you could help me with the status or guide me on the next steps to claim it.I have checked all spam mails also no such mails has landed there.
On 30th April I have passed the exam but till now no badge and cerificate received. My client is asking but due to this only project is blocked. So please look into it ASAP.
I have already raised a ticket in support page no reply from them .
The most important step is to file a ticket in our Help Center.Already done.
Don't know why so worst support these days?
Below are my exam details for your reference:
Full Name: Gagan Thakur
Exam Name: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate
Thank you for your assistance.
email id : thakurgagan04@gmail.com
- Labels:
-
Associate Certification
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
05-06-2025 02:43 AM
Hello @gaganthakur04 ,
Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!
We have shared you the certification email kindly check in your register email id. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Best Wishes
Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
05-06-2025 02:48 AM
Just received my credentials
Thanks for the fast and quick solution @Cert-TeamOPS