- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-29-2025 08:55 AM
Hello,
I have successfully completed the Databricks Fundamental Accreditation via partner academy. The certificate of completion is available for download, however the badge is not showing up. Can somebody confirm that badge is still issued for this Accreditation or it has been discontinued? If it is still issued, then how long am I supposed to wait for it to show up?
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-30-2025 01:57 AM
Glad to share that I have received the badge and certificate today via email!
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-31-2025 01:52 PM
Hey @junaid-databrix
Congratulations!
Just so I know for future, similar queries, was that roughly 24 hours to come through?
TheOC
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-19-2026 11:45 PM
Databricks Fundamental Accreditation Badge Not Received
Hello,
I have successfully completed the Databricks Fundamental Accreditation via partner academy. The certificate of completion is available for download, however the badge is not showing up. Can somebody confirm that badge is still issued for this Accreditation or it has been discontinued? If it is still issued, then how long am I supposed to wait for it to show up?
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-20-2026 02:34 AM
It may just take some time for the badge to sync. If it doesn’t appear after a few days, I’d recommend contacting Databricks support or the Partner Academy to confirm whether the badge is still being issued.