- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
04-12-2026 07:49 AM
Dear Databricks Community Admin @Jim Anderson
I hope you are doing well.
Request regarding the 50% certification coupon for the recent learning event which I had completed the learning paths
It was mentioned that the coupon would be shared on 9th April, but I have not received it yet.
Kindly assist me in receiving the coupon.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards,
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
04-12-2026 09:34 PM
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
04-30-2026 11:55 AM
Hello Jim,
I also Have not got 50% off voucher for databricks certification so I am also Request regarding the 50% certification coupon for the recent learning event which I had completed the learning paths
Thanks,
Sanket
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-10-2026 02:37 AM
Whoever has completed any learning Pathway in the time period of 15 June - 06 July 2026, they would have got an email from <noreply+automations@airtableemail.com> for the voucher details. Please check your promotions tab.