- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
02-06-2026 01:56 AM
I’m planning to take the Databricks Data Engineer Associate certification and wanted to check if there are any official discounts, student offers, or promotional coupons available to reduce the exam fee.
As managing certification costs is important for me, I’m especially interested in any 50%-off options — and if possible, even a 100% discount or full waiver.
If anyone has recently used a discount code, participated in a Databricks promotional event, or knows about any upcoming student offers, I’d really appreciate your guidance.
Also, any tips on how to stay updated on student perks or promotions from Databricks would be incredibly helpful.
Thanks so much for the help and support — truly appreciate it! 🙌
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
02-06-2026 03:56 AM
Hello @ArshveerSingh78!
Databricks offers 50% certification vouchers during its Learning Festival events. The recent Learning Festival has concluded.
These events are held quarterly in January, April, July, and October, so please plan to participate in the upcoming April event. All the details, requirements, and steps will be shared in the official Learning Festival event post.
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
Monday - last edited Monday
Hello ,
I completed a learning festival and received a 50% discount voucher on 10 July. According to the email that I received, 9 October 2026 is the due date for applying the voucher code. While trying to apply the code, I am getting the message "the voucher has expired". Could you please assist or guide me to where I can get assistance.
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
Monday
I realised I was scheduling an Exam date beyond the 9th of October.
After selecting a date that falls within the acceptable range, I managed to schedule
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-10-2026 07:52 AM
I have participated in the recent Learning Festival. When can I expect the coupon code? Where will it be sent to?
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-10-2026 10:11 AM
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-09-2026 10:26 AM
I still haven't received the "Certification Voucher" for the June-July advance learning festival. Has anyone received?
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
2 weeks ago
HI @Advika ,
TO REGISTER FOR THE 50% DISCOUNT SHOULD I CHECK WHETHER ITS COMMUNITY LOGIN/ACADEMY LOGIN
IF YES PLS TELL ME HOW TO FIND IN OUR PROFILE THANK YOU VERY MUCH
KINDLY DO REPLY
REGARDS,
KAVI