- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-23-2026
12:02 AM
- last edited on
07-31-2026
09:22 AM
by
Advika
Dear All,
I completed Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate in the name of 'Jeyakumar Anthony' in early 2025 using my previous organization email id.
Else I may have completed using my gmail id, but I'm unable to login due to password reset issue as I'm not receiving the password reset link yet.
Could you please share the certificate to my gmail id or to my current organization email id?
Thanks,
Jeyakumar
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-27-2026 02:57 AM
Hello @JeyakumarAnthon ,
Please file a ticket with our support team and allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution (it is not advised that you post your email address here in community). Please note that we cannot provide support via community.
Thanks & Regards,
@cert-ops
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-27-2026 04:36 AM
Hi Team,
Understood, I have raised a ticket with the support team. Could you please expedite and share the certificate at the earliest possible which I'm unable to fetch from Accredible as my previous organization email id is invalid.
Thanks, Jeyakumar
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-30-2026 03:20 AM
Thanks Team! I got the resolution I was hoping for.
Thanks,
Jeyakumar