Ticket Escalation: Request for Certificate & Webassessor Name Correction (Case #00980951)
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-06-2026 06:40 AM
- Case Number: #00980951
- Issue: I need a Webassessor name correction to properly align with my legal identification and generate my certificate.
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-10-2026 08:27 PM
@Salam7 Check with Webassessor team. Login to your profile and rename. Though this doesn't impact much as far as you could proof the owner and skiils.
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-14-2026 02:50 AM
I previously attempted to resolve the issue with WebAssessor, but I was unable to find a solution. I have included the message from their help center below. I am now seeking your guidance to assist me with correcting my certificate and Webassessor name.
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-14-2026 04:08 AM
Adding Certification Team for assistance @cert-ops
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
a month ago
Hello @Salam7 ,
Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team, Support team will respond shortly. Please note that we cannot provide support via community.
Thanks & Regards,
@cert-ops