- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-13-2026 03:55 PM
I haven't received my voucher yet 😞
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-22-2026 09:57 PM
Dear Team,
I have completed all the required courses within the specified time period. However, I have still not received the exam voucher.
Could you please check the status of my voucher and let me know if any additional action is required from my side?
I would appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Nikhilesh Reddy
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-22-2026 10:46 PM
Thank you for organizing this learning festival and providing such a clear FAQ. The structured learning paths and certification incentives make it much easier for learners to stay motivated and build practical skills in data engineering and AI. I appreciate the detailed guidance on eligibility and course completion. Looking forward to participating in more community learning events like this.
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-23-2026 02:17 AM
Very helpful FAQ! Just make sure you complete at least one eligible learning pathway by and verify it under My Activities. Your voucher and lab coupon will be emailed after the event if you meet the requirements.
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-05-2026 07:25 AM
Hello! I've completed all 4 courses at the Associate Data Engineer level during the event, but still haven't received my voucher. Could you please check its status and let me know if I'm missing something?
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-19-2026 03:07 AM
Hi @Jim_Anderson,
I completed the Advanced Learning Festival learning path before the July 6 deadline, but I have not received my 50% certification voucher.
I have already checked my email, including the spam/junk folders, and I did not receive any voucher or notification regarding it.
Could you please check my eligibility and let me know what happened in my case? If I was not considered eligible for the voucher for any reason, I would at least appreciate an explanation as to why it was not issued.
Thank you for your help.
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-19-2026 07:40 AM
Like so many other people here, I completed voucher requirements but haven't received a voucher. I've tried to be patient, but it just isn't working.
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-22-2026 08:17 PM
I have delayed my next certification exam by months because I was expecting the voucher to arrive any day now.