Options
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-11-2024 01:19 AM
My company has become a Databricks Partner. My colleagues have successfully registered for Databricks Partner Academy, but I can't get in.
I have followed the following steps for Partner Academy Registration till step 5:
I have followed the following steps for Partner Academy Registration till step 5:
- Open https://partner-academy.databricks.com/learn in your web browser.
- Click on Sign In.
- Click Login or Register.
- Enter your company email address. You are prompted to enter an OTP to verify your identity.
- Enroll a passkey. (Optional)
- Fill in all required fields and click on Register.
- You are logged into Partner Academy after accepting the terms and conditions.
After step 5, I encounter a window prompting me to "Confirm & Reset password." Since I have never registered for the Partner Academy before, I am unsure which password to enter. There is no option to select "forgot password," and the password I use for the customer-academy portal does not work here.
I have attached a screenshot of the "Confirm & Reset password" window that appears after step 5.
I have submitted a ticket to Training Team. But last time I didn't receive any reply on my ticket. So, I'm not sure about what to do.
Thanks,
Neon
I have attached a screenshot of the "Confirm & Reset password" window that appears after step 5.
I have submitted a ticket to Training Team. But last time I didn't receive any reply on my ticket. So, I'm not sure about what to do.
Thanks,
Neon
Options
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-11-2024 12:06 PM
My issue has been resolved.
Options
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-11-2024 07:53 PM
Options
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
07-11-2024 11:24 PM
Hi Vsuday,
I submitted a ticket at: https: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training. If you don't receive a response, reply to the same email. They usually get back within 24 hours.
I received a reply and tried signing in again, and it worked. It seems they fixed the issue on the backend.
Thanks,
Neon