Certifications
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Certification Exam suspended

SunilRenukaiah
New Contributor II

Hello @Cert-Team.  I was almost about to submit the exam by reviewing the final questions, but the proctor suddenly suspended the exam. You can check the entire video and I haven't done any malpractice and cooperated with all requests to show the entire room and made sure contact was also present. 

I have raised a ticket too #00460881 

This certificate is important for my career progression. Please resolve this as soon as possible

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@SunilRenukaiah Your exam was rescheduled by our support team. Most of the time suspensions are caused by test takers repeating behaviors that can be an indication of misconduct. These behaviors raise flags. The best way to avoid getting suspended is to follow the behavior guidelines

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@SunilRenukaiah Your exam was rescheduled by our support team. Most of the time suspensions are caused by test takers repeating behaviors that can be an indication of misconduct. These behaviors raise flags. The best way to avoid getting suspended is to follow the behavior guidelines

SunilRenukaiah
New Contributor II

Thanks for the support. I passed the certification today

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@SunilRenukaiah Yay! Congratulations!!

in 24-48 hours you can access your earned Databricks credential here. When you create your credentials.databricks.com account, you can opt in to be a part of the Databricks Certified Directory. If you did not do this when you created your account, you can still log into your account and opt in. You can also opt out at any time. For instructions on setting up your personal profile, click here.