cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to Use Voucher Code Provided by Organization

JosephineWai
New Contributor

Hello,

Recently I have received a voucher code from my organization to register for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam. However, when I tried to apply the code, there was an error showing "Candidate is not associated with the promotion code" despite I used my company email to register. Attaching a screenshot for your reference.

Could you please help to investigate the following issue. Thank you!

My account details:

username: chee.san.wai@my.ey.com

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JosephineWai, Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out, and congratulations on receiving your voucher code for the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you encountered when trying to apply the code. It seems there might be an issue with the promotion code not being associated with your account properly. Not to worry, though – we'll get this sorted out for you!

To expedite your request, could you please list your concerns on our ticketing portal? Our support staff will be able to act faster on the resolution. Our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours, so you should hear back from us soon!

Thank you for posting your concern on Community! We're here to help make sure everything gets sorted out smoothly for you.