Community Discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks learning festival, but my trial is over

nyck33
New Contributor II

I just emailed the onboarding-help email account to ask for an extension for 2 weeks as I want to complete the Data Engineer course to prepare for my new position. 

I have 2 accounts where the trial expired, one community account which cannot be used for that course and then I tried to sign up for a new account with another email but there was an error on the GCP console so I can' t even log in with that one.

The accounts with expired trials are nobutaka@gatech.edu and nobutaka.gold3@gmail.com.  Can somebody assist in getting me a 2 week extension?  The company hiring me uses Databricks but pulls data from Snowflake.  Since Snowflake's academy is mostly free and their trial longer than 2 weeks, I am getting more and more familiar with their end-to-end solutions for data engineer and ML but want to dive in deeper with Databricks since I have heard that you still do some things a bit better than Snowflake (although Snowpark is very nice and they have free courses like: https://quickstarts.snowflake.com/guide/getting_started_snowpark_machine_learning/index.html?index=.... )

1 REPLY 1

nyck33
New Contributor II

nyck33_0-1701661080074.png

is what happened when trying to sign up with another email.