cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time at Data + AI summit

Sakura
New Contributor II

It’s a wonderful summit! 
I met so many women in tech during this event, it’s a very good opportunity to exchange thought and ideas with such a divers ppl to modernize Data & AI! 
I actually join here from Japan, and unfortunately not so many women in tech work in Data & AI. We need to democratize this cutting edge technologies in every ppl in our planet! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sakura for dropping by at the Community cove and asking these questions. Together folks like yourself can move the needle and bring in more women to Data and AI space by being inspirational. I am sure you will attract many of us to be in this space. ~~ Cheers in your journey.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sakura for dropping by at the Community cove and asking these questions. Together folks like yourself can move the needle and bring in more women to Data and AI space by being inspirational. I am sure you will attract many of us to be in this space. ~~ Cheers in your journey.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sakura, We're thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience at DAIS 2023 and that you were able to connect with so many inspiring women in tech! It's events like these that truly highlight the importance of diversity and collaboration in the field of Data + AI.

We wanted to share some exciting news with you all. The Databricks Community Team will be returning to San Francisco for DAIS 2024 at the Moscone Center from June 10–13, 2024! We'll be hosting the Databricks Community Booth, and we'd love to see you all there. It's a fantastic opportunity to connect with fellow professionals, learn from industry experts, and explore the latest advancements in Data + AI.

You can find more information and register for DAIS 2024 at the following link: DAIS 2024 Registration

We look forward to seeing you there and continuing the discussions on democratizing cutting-edge technologies!

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!