DELETE
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

databricks certification exam voucher

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

I attended "The Best Data Warehouse Is a Lakehouse" on September 20 but have not received my voucher. Please help with voucher, I created multiple requests on databricks site but no response until now.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Smitha Nelapatiโ€‹ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Hi @Smitha Nelapatiโ€‹ ,

Just a friendly follow-up. Have you received your badge yet? or you still need help? please let us know.

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Yes I received exam voucher. Thanks Jose @Jose Gonzalezโ€‹ 

I still have issues with data learning courses. I asked a new question to resolve FULLSCREEN issue. In selfpaced learning course Databricks Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 Certification font is very small as full screen button is disabled. There are no captions available for it either.

If you could guide or redirect to team who can resolve this, appreciate your help. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Smitha Nelapatiโ€‹ 

Does @Jose Gonzalezโ€‹  response answer your question? If yes, would you be happy to mark it as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly?

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!