Why Agent Bricks Is a Game Changer
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
11-13-2025 06:43 AM
Check out Agent Bricks — Databricks’ new framework for building AI agents without writing a single line of code. Picture this: you describe your business challenge in plain English, point it at your data, and boom… a domain-specific agent comes to life, ready to generate insights, automate decisions, or handle real-time Q&A. Whether you’re deep in the technical trenches or steering the business, Agent Bricks lowers the barrier so every team can experiment, deploy, and iterate with speed.
I’m especially curious if anyone has kicked the tires on the new multi-agent supervisor. Did it supercharge your workflow? Any creative use cases or surprises along the way?
Drop your experiences, tips, and ideas below. Let’s keep pushing, learning, and raising the bar together. As always, I encourage your thoughts, feedback, and experiences.
Cheers, Louis
#mosiacai #agentbricks
- Labels:
-
GenAIGeneration AI
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
11-13-2025 08:19 AM
Absolutely love the direction Databricks is heading with Agent Bricks — this is true innovation. Taking something as complex as building AI agents and turning it into a no-code, domain-aware, business-ready framework is a huge leap forward for teams of all skill levels. The multi-agent supervisor especially feels like one of those features that quietly transforms how we think about automation, decision-making, and real-time intelligence.
Hats off to the Databricks team for pushing boundaries and making advanced AI accessible to everyone.
I’m super excited about this — and I’m definitely going to play with it hands-on to see what kind of magic I can build.
If anyone has tried it already, would love to hear your experiences. Let’s keep experimenting and innovating together!