- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
05-09-2025 09:32 AM
Yes, it's configured with Unity Catalog. Looks like after pipeline has been created, we can not change Owner for the pipeline and that's also for Databricks Administrator, so I was looking for a wat to change Owner while creating a pipeline and only way that can be possible is via Databricks API request to create pipeline and add different owner in the API payload. However, there is a catch, if I want to make service principal an owner of the pipeline, I need to add PAT for Service Principal in the API request. Now I am stuck at the point how to get PAT for Service Principal. I tried using Secret for Service Principal which I retrieved from Identity and Access in the Setting, but that secret value didn't work as PAT token. If you have any suggestions or leads, please let me know. Thank you!