Delta Live Tables failed to launch pipeline cluster

Robin_200273
Contributor

I'm trying to run through the Delta Live Tables quickstart example on Azure Databricks. When trying to start the pipeline I get the following error:

Failed to launch pipeline cluster 0408-131049-n3g9vr4r: The operation could not be performed on your account with the following error message:  azure_error_code: OperationNotAllowed, azure_error_message: Operation could not be completed as it results in...

This is the full message as it appears in the Pipeline Event Log Details (both Summary and JSON version). As far as I have been able to find out Azure throws this error in case spinning up the cluster would exceed the vCPU quota. However, in the Azure usage overview none of vCPUs seem near the quota. Is there some way of seeing the entire error message? This would at least help me establish about which vCPUs this is as I cannot seem to find out which are being used by the pipeline cluster.